Current volunteering vacancies
We always need regular helpers for unit meetings. If you’d like to be a Leader, you can take the leadership qualification – an ‘on-the-job’ training that will help you to run a Rainbow, Brownie, Guide or Ranger unit. If you want to be a regular helper, but not undertake the responsibility of a Leader, you can be a Unit Helper.
Leader or Unit Helper – we couldn’t do anything without our adult volunteers. You’ll need to undertake a Criminal Records Bureau check, and we’ll take up references. In return you’ll become part of a worldwide association, take part in amazing events and activities and enable girls and young women in London North West to learn more about themselves and the world around them.
Email us now to get involved: email@example.com
- Rainbow leader, Hampstead – Fridays
- Rainbow/Brownie/Guide leader or helper, Fulham – Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or
- Brownie helper or leader, Hampstead – Mondays, Wednesdays or Fridays
- Guide leaders or helper, Hampstead – Fridays
- Treasurer, Hammersmith
- Senior Section Leader, Hammersmith – (Shepherd’s Bush area)
- PR Adviser – Fancy working with the media? Girlguiding LNW needs someone to help us achieve coverage in the local press in our area, so we can let the public know about the great work we do. If you have PR skills, or would like to gain some, please contact us.